What video service options do you offer?
Zoom Video Service is now available embedded directly in our platform!
Zoom is one of the leading video services in the world and offers plans from “Free” with limitations, to HIPAA compliant plans, to plans that support up to 1000 participants.
Please Note: The Zoom Web platform does NOT support mobile browsers. If you need to see clients on a phone, you will need to use Zoom as an external service or switch to a different provider altogether for that client.
EMDR Remote Video Service is HIPAA compliant and is integrated into EMDR Remote’s BLS lightbar and BLS audio toolbar. While using EMDR Remote’s Video Service, the BLS lightbar works on all devices.
The therapist can be on any device (including iPad or iPhone) and all features work properly (including BLS lightbar and BLS audio).
BLS lightbar: A client can be on any device if using EMDR Remote’s Video Service and BLS lightbar.
BLS audio: A client can be on any device other than an ios device if they want to use EMDR Remote’s Video Service and BLS audio.**
You can invite as many clients as you want to the lobby, but can only have one client at a time in your session. The invite link is the same for all clients all the time, so you can copy the invite one time and send it to all of your clients to re-use for all of their appointments. The invite link will take them to your waiting room and you can let them into session at their appointment time.
Doxy.me Video Service and EMDR Remote’s BLS lightbar works on all devices. The BLS audio works on all devices other than iPhones and iPads.
- The therapist can be on any device (including iPad or iPhone) and all features work properly (including BLS lightbar and BLS audio).
- A client can be on any device if using Doxy’s Video Service and BLS lightbar.
- A client can be on any device other than an ios device if they want to use Doxy’s Video Service and BLS audio. **
- If you have a free Doxy account, you are limited to one client per session. If you have a paid Doxy account, you can have multiple clients watching the same lightbar and listening to the same BLS audio at one time.
- If you choose Doxy as your teletherapy provider, please make sure that your clients are going to EMDRRemote.com and NOT to Doxy.me. If your client goes directly to Doxy, they will not be able to see the lightbar.
External Video Services (such as Skype, Google Meet, etc):
Our BLS tool works with any external video service on any device. You can use split screen or screen share to use an external teletherapy program with our toolbar.
**More info on IOS: The BLS audio works on PC’s, MAC’s and all android mobile devices. BLS audio does not work on iPhones and iPads, which is a limitation of Apple’s mobile devices and not a limitation on EMDRremote.com or a limitation of Doxy. Apple limits audio inputs to ONE input. Therefore, if you are on a video call with your client, the BLS audio will stop working on apple mobile devices because the voice/calling is one input. If you are only using BLS audio and not using a video service, then the BLS audio will work because you are only using one input. If you want to use BLS audio with your client, please have them use a MAC computer, PC computer or any mobile device other than an apple mobile device. The therapist can be on ANY device and the BLS lightbar and BLS audio works.